WHAT IS ReadLS™
Cognitive training supports:
- Children and adults with reading and learning difficulties
- Visual efficiency (including ocular motor) and visual processing skills
- The timing between auditory and visual systems to improve decoding speed
- Improve working memory needed for decoding, comprehension and executive functioning skills.
- Contrast sensitivity in vision to support the reading processs
Reading therapy program supports:
- The bridge between neural efficiency and reading process
- Overlap between reading and spelling skills
- Overlap between reading and writing skills
- Bridging reading decoding and comprehension as one process
A therapeutic intervention considered as neuro-education, allowing the teacher/ tutor to have a “ready” brain in order to learn.
Brain-based supplement that supports any other educational reading curriculum causing no conflict, only support
Has been designed for children above the age of 6 (age of 5 pending), though also quite successfully used with adults.
Supports different diagnostic categories
- Being “behind in reading”
- Learning disorder
- When poor working memory and processing speed shows up in IQ scores.
- Developmental Delay
- Sensory Processing Disorder
Adults as well
- Help adults who have struggled with literacy, including spelling
- Master important life skills that may be holding them back in their career path.
- Support working memory and attention and ability to multi-task/li>
- Executive functioning skills.
- There is no age limit in brain plasticity, everyone has the capacity to improve.
HOW IT WORKS
Different options available
- Combination of center and home-based programming
- The entire program (phase 1 and 2) completed at home
- Across state, provincial and country borders
“Only for South Africa”
Special Pricing until December 15, 2019:
- Each practitioner can trial 2 applications of the full program with 2 clients at $25.00 each client
- After December 15, a practitioner can sign up for 5 credits (5 client’s phase 1 and 2) each month for a fee of $100 per month. This agreement would be in place for the year 2020
- Please note this is a significantly reduced rate for South Africa in order to fray the rising rand/dollar exchange.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly to set up your training for the trial period. As this is an
international program happening electronically, there is no VAT, shipping or import duties added.
- This program is not available for parents, only for practitioners that qualified through the training.