WHAT IS FORBRAIN®?
Forbrain®is a user-friendly device that uses bone conduction and a series of dynamic filters to give the user feedback of his/her own voice
Forbrain® capitalizes on self-generated bone conduction to support enhanced:
- Focus, attention, concentration
- Reading skills
- Short-term and working memory
- Communication skills
- Social interaction skills
- Motor (vestibular) production
Forbrain® in action
How does the Forbrain® work?
- A high sensitivity microphone through which to speak
- A dynamic filter that responds to the intensity of the user’s voice
- Dampens low frequencies (from the background) and enhances high frequencies (from the user’s voice, the foreground)
- A self-listening therapy tool
- Can be used as a stand-alone tool or in combination with Tomatis Sound Therapy
- Can be used by a variety of professionals including occupational therapists, speech language therapists, voice coaches, educators, psychologists and more.
- Parents can purchase for home use during study or reading time, or simply to increase energy to the brain.
- Excellent tool to use for learning the accent of a new language and practicing the pronunciation of unfamiliar words at different frequency levels.
FOR A LIMITED TIME 20% OFF
PRICE R4180 VAT included
Base Price in Europe E 279 = R4 547.70 (1 Euro = R16.3)
(- 20%) Price in SA R3 638.16 before VAT is added
1 x R 4180.00
3 x R 4000.00 – you save R 540
5 x R 3800.00 – you save R 1900
10 x R 3700.00 – you save R 4800
FORBRAIN® is an essential first step on the road to seamless communication, better attention and focus, heightened self-esteem, and personal growth and development.
Money Back Guarantee14-DAY MONEY BACK
warranty2 YEARS WARRANTY
If in stock 3-5 Days Delivery
Discover how Forbrain® Helped Tina’s Children Improve Their Reading and Attention Abilities! All of the kids wanted to wear the headset so we took turns, giving each person 15-20 minute time frames…
Becky Marie’s Sons
Discover how Forbrain® Helped Becky Marie’s Sons Improve Their Pronunciation and Speech! My boys have all had the typical toddler speech issues and I was intrigued…
Discover how Forbrain® helped Renee’s Daughter! She’s not fond of something being on her head so we had to go very slow for around a week. The second week I decided to take it with us…